Monmouth County NJ Traffic Violations Defense Attorneys
Essentially any charge arising out of use of your car, whether it is a moving violation or not, should be challenged by a skilled attorney in order to improve the likelihood of a positive outcome. The attorneys at Chamlin, Uliano & Walsh have appeared on behalf of clients in municipalities throughout New Jersey, including Long Branch, Red Bank, Asbury Park, New Brunswick, Freehold, Ocean Township, Toms River, Manasquan, Trenton and Princeton, having successfully represented clients charged with a myriad of motor vehicle violations, including:
- DWI and DUI
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Driving without Insurance
- Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance in a Motor Vehicle
- Reckless Driving
- Careless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
For an immediate free consultation from one of the skilled defense attorneys on the legal team at Chamlin, Uliano & Walsh, utilize the online contact form or call 732-440-3950.
Important Motor Vehicle Laws in Monmouth County NJ
- A Recent Change In Motor Vehicle Law That Can Affect You!
- New Snow And Ice Law!
- Plea Bargaining For Repeat Motor Vehicle Offenders Under The Unsafe Driving Statute
- Beware At New Jersey Crosswalks, Drivers and Pedestrians
Contact Middletown NJ Traffic Violation Defense Law Firm for a Consultation
For additional information as to how these Monmouth County traffic violation defense attorneys can assist you or someone you love in combating the State’s case and delivering the best chance of success, contact the West Long Branch, New Jersey office of Chamlin, Uliano & Walsh at 732-440-3950 or toll free at 888-328-9131.