Andrew T. Walsh, Esq.
268 Norwood Avenue
P.O. Box 38
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Andrew T. Walsh joined the Law Firm of Chamlin Uliano & Walsh in 2002.
As a Partner, Mr. Walsh has extensive experience in several areas of law, including Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Workers’ Compensation, Real Estate, and Municipal Court. He is known for his skillful and polished legal writing, his sincere dedication to his clients, and his attention to every detail in their legal matters.
Mr. Walsh graduated from Dickinson College in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and received his Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1996.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Walsh served a Judicial Clerkship with the Honorable Eugene A. Iadanza of the Superior Court from 1996-1997 and served an internship for the Honorable Thomas F. Shebell, Jr. of the Appellate Division.
He is a life-long resident of Monmouth County, where he resides with his wife, daughter, and son. He serves on his local Board of Education and is actively involved in the community.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
Seton Hall University School of Law Newark, NJ
- J.D. – 1996
Dickinson College Carlisle, PA
- B.A. – 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth Bar Association, Member
- Hemsey v. Board of Trustees, Police & Firemen’s Retirement System, 393 NJSuper 524 (AppDiv 2007)
- Christensen v. Christensen, 376 NJSuper 20 (AppDiv 2005)
- State v. Parolin, 171 NJ 223 (2002); 339 NJSuper 10 (AppDiv 2001)
- Knauf v. Elias, 327 NJSuper 119 (AppDiv 1999)
- Lisa Sherman v. Maria Carraquillo, No. MON-L-448-07
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Eugene A. Iadanza, JSC, Judicial Clerkship
- Hon. Thomas F. Shebell, Jr., J.A.D., Internship